Our 3 bundle straight hair is cheaper than the individual bundle. Our best straight bundles come with closure too.
Hair Bundles Specifications:
- Hair Material: Brazilian Virgin Human Hair, Healthy and Natural
- Hair Length: 10 - 26inch
- Hair Weight: about 3.2oz (90-95gram)/Bundle
- Hair Color: Natural Black Color
Myths About Straight Hair
Several beauty myths have circulated for years regarding straight virgin hair. Here’s the inside information on how much accuracy lies in these remarks!
Myth: Coldwater helps keep hair shiny and straight. Have you ever shattered cold water on your hair at the end of your shower because you thought it’ would help hold in shine and keep it straight? Sadly, the water temperature doesn’t affect how straight your hair will or won’t be. But by sealing the hair cuticle does help lock in moisture, which is excellent for your straight hair’s strength and brilliance.
Myth: Using heat styling tools at a higher temperature will help maintain straight hair.
The truth is high temp will eventually damage your hair and cause frizzing and wreckage. Depending on how thick your hair is, you can increase the temperature to accommodate. However, keeping the temperature low to medium and regularly use a heat protectant before you begin styling.
Myth: Straight, fine hair will never have a body wave or hold a curl.
Type 1A hair is the only straight hair type where it’s unlikely you’ll have any body, wave, or curl. But flat hair types 1B and 1C can all achieve different styles with the right styling tools and products. It is true even if your hair is fine.
Myth: Combing hair from root to tip when wet helps promote straight hair.
While this combing process gives a fast straight hairstyle, it doesn’t secure in the appearance once the hair dries. It can cause strands to break and become kinky once dry. Preferably, prep hair with a leave-in conditioner, then mildly work the comb through the ends first, working your way up.
How to Care for Straight Hair
People with straight hair face universal challenges, such as dryness, soft locks, lack of shine, and product accumulation. To ensure your hair is silky, healthy, and smooth, here are a few dos and don’ts to be mindful of when caring for your straight hair.
- Do wash your hair frequently. While some people opt to skip shampooing for a day or two, regular washes ensure clean hair that won’t leave your locks limp and oily-looking. Because natural oils collect more easily in straight hair, you run into the problem of having greasing-looking roots if you go without shampooing. Between washes, use a dry shampoo to refresh your hair roots and add volume to flat hair.
- Don’t abuse chemical products. Maybe your straight hair seems lifeless without adding your daily routine of products to the mix. Rather than using more products, find ones that combine multiple benefits into one bottle. Also, select products that contain natural ingredients and give your hair a healthy boost without sticky residue that can weigh down the hair over time.
- Do use hairspray or finishing spray to keep curls sound. Have you ever curled your hair only to have them lose their bounce an hour later? Maintain your styling by using the product to hold curls in place. Also, It is better to comb through the hair with your fingers rather than a brush, if you want to separate for looser curls.
- Don’t sleep on wet hair. One way to invite frizz or cowlicks will be harder to work through in the morning. If you decide to go to bed with damp hair, spray a leave-in conditioner over your tresses and pull into a loose braid.
Common Straight-Hair Concerns
In addition to dryness and limp locks, flyaways, tangles, and frizz are common straight hair concerns. Flyaways may occur when flat hair isn’t hydrated. Dry hair can be caused by several things: environment, static electricity, styling products, poor nutrition, or only not enough water intake. If you are experiencing extra frizz, consider switching up your hair routine and diet.
Tangles are common as well, especially when wet. Leave-in conditioner can help alleviate this problem, so your hair doesn’t knot up as quickly. Give your hair the extra TLC it needs, especially as it adjusts to seasonal elements. It’s all about what works best for your straight hair type!
I have this hair in now.
It sheds a lot
not really a natural color it’s like jet black
Soft and silky
Easy to blend with my natural hair texture
Great quality bundles for the price