- Washing: Wash your hair extensions regularly prevent them from getting dried out. Wet your hair with warm water, pour a dime-sized amount of shampoo into your palm, then massage it into your scalp and through your extension. Rinse out the shampoo, then repeat this two more times. Do not hold your head upside down to rinse, as this can cause tangles.
- Conditioning: Pour a dime-sized amount of conditioner into your palms and smooth it over your hair. Rub gently with your fingertips, then cover with a shower cap and wait about 20 minutes.
- Brushing: The hair is easily damaged while it is wet. Hold your hair tight near the roots when brushing, or press your hand flat against the ‘glued seam’ on your head to avoid pulling or tugging at the bond.
- Drying: Dry your hair thoroughly. Weaves can get moldy and smell like mildew if left damp. To avoid this, be sure to dry your completely any time you get it wet. If possible, let it air dry.
- Styling: Apply alcohol-free pomade to your edges. A little bit of light, alcohol-free pomade on your edges will tame frizz and keep your hair looking great.
Normally 3 bundles can make a full head. For over 22 inches,4 bundles hair is highly recommended.
Many customers are confused about the best grade hair extensions with mentioning hair grade, or what is the best grade of hair to buy? There are a lot of discussions about different hair grades because human hair extensions have become more and more popular in the past two decades, and the human hair market in the US has been now getting bigger with all kinds of attachments.
To distinguish the different qualities of virgin hair, the suppliers have developed a hair grading system. A special notice is that the hair grade system is only for Real human hair, not designed for other materials, such as synthetic hairs.
You may overhear Virgin hair and Remy hair terms synonymously, but these two have completely different definitions. Sometimes, you may use one phrase to describe the other, but you would not be doing it right. One thing in common is that they are 100% Human hair. Any harmful chemicals should not process Virgin hair. Another characteristic of Virgin hair is that all the hair comes from one donor.
As mentioned before, Virgin hair has not been processed by any harmful bleaches, including perms or color dye. The main difference between Remy hair and Virgin hair is that the Remy hair donor is more likely used to dye, bleach, or treat their hair, while Virgin hair donors didn’t use any chemicals at all and will always come as it is without having to be prepared.
The quality also relates to the care to ensure that all hairs are close to the same length and don't have split ends or damage. The higher the grade of hair, the more time taken to make sure there are no imperfections. The current grading system goes from 3a hair to 10a hair, and it ranges from company to company.
Our Riverwood brand of 8A hair may not be the same as another, as there is no regulating body that controls what can be considered 6A, 7A, 8A, 9A, or 10A hair.
100% virgin Remy hair is the best material to avoid shedding and tangle. Virgin Remy human hair has original features and cuticles, smooth for touch, natural luster around the hair will bring the most natural and fashionable looking after worn.
Production without any harmful chemical component will be highly recommended for your health. Each bundle is made of 100% Remy human hair from a single donor like Brazilian hair, Indian hair, Chinese hair, and other hair. All the products here we promise 100% human natural hair, no tangle, no shedding.
Single or double sewing wefts
Compare with single stitch weft, and double stitch wefts can better avoid hair shedding. Double weft extensions are two wefts of hair sewn together on the same seem as you would a single weft extension. Double weft extensions are brilliant for adding a lot of volume without having to have loads of clips.
I love this wig. I've installed the wig three times and the hair is great.