Total are 10 bundles which include:
10A Grade Hair Bundle is Dyeable, Bleachable and Can be Permed, No shedding, No tangling.
Hair Bundles Information:
Hair Material: Indian Virgin Human Hair, Healthy and Natural
Hair Weight: About 3.2 oz (95-100 gram) / Bundle
- Hair Color: Natural Black
Knowing Your Hair Extensions Grading
Currently, the hair grading system is not a “Universal Standard” for ALL the vendors. There is not a standard hair grades chart that you can pull up, and it is accurate.
Technically someone could call their hair extensions 8A or even 10A despite being smelly, crappy, tangling, non-Remy hair.
However, the factors to consider a hair extension good or not are still the same.
Wefts: It is important to know if the bundle is Single or double stitch? Double stitch can reduce shedding.
Weight: The standard weight of sew-in hair bundles is around 100 grams or about 3.5 oz. Most of the time a cheaper bundle weighs less.
100% Human Hair: Our store only sells 8A and 10A grades 100% human hair. Although we have synthetic hair extensions, most of our clients prefer human hair bundles. If you are looking for really cheap hair that will not last, color, or style, consider a synthetic blend.
Remy or Non-Remy: A Remy hair bundle's cuticles face the same direction to reduce chances of tangling.
Is The System Regulated?
No. There is no formal regulation for the hair grading system, which means that, unfortunately, many sellers will advertise hair as being higher quality than it is. Considering most hair is sold to customers online, this makes it difficult to say whether the hair is as high quality as advertised until you get it into your hands.
So you can try our Riverwood brand 10A grade Virgin hair. We do offer reasonable return policy if you are not satisfied with our product.
About the Hair Care
- Wash the hair twice a week. This will prevent them from getting dried out
- Wet your hair with warm water. Pour a dime-sized amount of shampoo into your palm, then massage it into your scalp and through your extension. Rinse out the shampoo, then repeat this two more times. Do not hold your head upside down to rinse, as this can cause tangles.
- Pour a dime-sized amount of conditioner into your palms and smooth it over your hair. Rub gently with your fingertips, then cover with a shower cap and wait about 20 minutes.
- The hair is easily damaged while it is wet. Hold your hair tight near the roots when brushing, or press your hand flat against the 'glued seam' on your head to avoid pulling or tugging at the bond.
- Dry your hair thoroughly. Weaves can get moldy and smell like mildew if left damp. To avoid this, be sure to dry your completely any time you get it wet. If possible, let it air dry.
- Apply alcohol-free pomade to your edges. A little bit of light, alcohol-free pomade on your edges will tame frizz and keep your. These procedures result in the smell. The smell will disappear after washing with good shampoo and conditioner.