- Hair Type: Brazilian Virgin Hair Wig
- Hair Texture: Straight Bob Wig
- Hair Color: #613 Blonde
- Hair Length: 10-14 Inches
- Weight: about 9oz (270 grams)
- Cap Size:
- Circumference -- 22.5 Inch
- Front to Back -- 14.5 Inch
- Ear to Ear across Forehead -- 11.5 Inch
- Ear to Ear over Top -- 12.5 Inch
- Temple to Temple across Back -- 14.5 Inch
- Nape of Neck -- 5.5 Inch
Our commitment to you does not end at delivery. We offer the following services to make your return experience as pleasant as possible.
7-Day Worry-Free Returns
Items may be returned or exchanged within 7 days from when they were shipped.
How to Care for a Human Hair Wig
- Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the end and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Do not soak or submerge the product. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
- Place a small amount of shampoo for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place a small amount of conditioner for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly, and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from the mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the root may cause shedding.
- Leave the conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer’s instructions. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place wet wig on a wig stand until it is completely dry. Finger styling is recommended.
Style as desired:
- To straighten, take a 1-inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds, and release.
- If desired, use hair sprays on the final styled product.
Tips & Tricks
- Wash or rinse all human hair products and style before wearing them. Human hair is not ready to wear out of the box.
- Rinsing with hot water will damage the cap.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap.
- We do not recommend sleeping, showering, or swimming while wearing the wig.
- Store the wig on a wig stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
- The lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
- Avoid brushing the hair when wet to prevent damage.
- Any cutting or chemical processes, such as perming or coloring, should be done by a professional hairstylist. We do not recommend lifting or bleaching human hair; depositing color provides the best result.